2013/11/21

Eye-Catcher


 ======================================

Hey,here I'm again ! And today,I show you the next outfit.And the topic of the outfit today is : Eyecatcher ! I want to show you how you can wear a  Eyecatcer-Outfit.At the first you should have an item,like this in my outfit.I had used for my outfit,yellow shoes and also yellow lips.

Stan Sweather - Killah
Zebra Top - RIO
Cropped Top - Bonjour Bizou (SB)
Vinyl Mini - MSW 
Patent Ankle Heels - RIO (SB)
Black Socks - Bonjour Bizou (SB)
Thin Bobby Belt - Bonjour Bizou (SB)
Neon Yellow Necklace - Original Future
Drying Flowers Headband - J.P.Gautier (SB)
Deep Black Sunnies - It Girls (SB)
Yellow Lipstick - DOT
Black Roccoco Clutch - Gucci (SB)

Write your impression in the commentbox.I'm happy about all comments. :)

Sanae(essen40)

13 komentarzy: