2013/11/16

How to wear the new PPQ Collection


Hello, I'm Sanae (essen40) and I'm a new blogger here. I hope we'll have a great time together. I want to show you the new PPQ-Collection. It's a collection of some items of the 60's and many items have a flowerprint, like these three pics. I really like this 'Blush Overcoat', 'the 60's Leggings' and 'the Flower Blouse'. I had bought them! :) And now I want to show you how you can wear this items, here are some examples.

Cześć! Nazywam się Sanae (essen40) i jestem nową redaktorką modową na tym blogu. Mam nadzieję, że miło spędzimy ze sobą czas! Chciałabym Wam pokazać użycie nowej kolekcji PPQ. Składa się ona z ubrań wzorowanych na lata 60: kolorowe kwieciste wzory, tak jak te, które mam na sobie poniżej. Bardzo spodobały mi się 'Blush Overcoat', 'the 60`s Leggings` i 'the Flower Blouse'. Właśnie je kupiłam i chciałabym Wam pokazać, w jaki sposób można je użyć. Oto przykłady!





First Outfit: I combinated the Leggins with the Oversizedcoat, 'cause both items fit together. And I combinated them also with some black and white (creme) Jackets/Vest, 'cause in the Legginsare this colour. For having a better contrast, use a pantyhose or black leggins and wear them over the leggins. It looks perfectly!

Pierwszy outfit: Połączyłam legginsy i płaszcz z nowej kolekcji PPQ, ponieważ bardzo dobrze razem wyglądają. Do tego dodałam czarną i białą/kremową kurtkę/kamizelkę, żeby pasowała kolorystycznie do spodni. Aby był lepszy kontrast założyłam na doll także rajstopy/ciemne legginsy i założyłam je na te z PPQ. Wygląda to razem świetnie!
















Second Outfit: In the second outfit, I choosed a oversized coat so you can use the blouse as a dress. It just look pretty well! :) And then a black pantyhose and black socks, and voilà a perfect outfit!

Drugi outfit: W drugiej stylizacji wybrałam granatowy płaszcz, w którym można użyć bluzki jako sukienki. Wygląda to uroczo! :) Do tego oczywiście czarne rajstopy i skarpety, więc powstaje super całość!





Third Outfit : Here I have choose brithtly colours for the blouse. I wear it with a long beige/white Cardigan and a boyfriend jeans. With brithly sweet shoes, for having a contrast.

Trzeci outfit: Tu wybrałam jasne kolory, aby pasowały do koszuli. Założyłam kremowy długi płaszcz i jeansy typu 'boyfriend'. Do tego buty w jasnym odcieniu, żeby kontrastowały się ze spodniami.




Hope you like it and which outfit do you like more ? Just say me a brand of the Starplaza and I'll make an outfit! :) Give you feedback in the commentarbox! 
Enjoy it!
- Sanae (essen40)

Mam nadzieję, że się Wam spodoba! Powiecie mi, która stylizacja najbardziej? 
Podajcie mi też sklep, a zrobię z ubraniami z jego kolekcji następne stylizacje :)
Komentujcie po angielsku i delektujcie się!
- Sanae (essen40)

Tłumaczyła miss_miley_van, która ma do Was prośbę: dajcie Sanae szansę, zobaczycie, że da radę!



35 komentarzy:

  1. Ten komentarz został usunięty przez autora.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I think it's great that polish blogs give a chance to other nationalities, but it might be hard for translator, because she will have to translate every post, what means more work for her. Essen40, I hope you will stay with us, i really like your outfits :)
    kejt05

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Great post! I love this clothes, you're great. Good Luck Sanae! / Pewnie zrobiłam masę błędów na początku, ale sama pisałam wszystko po angielsku bez translatora. Co do wpisu jest świetnie skonstruowany ,a stylizację są naprawdę na wysokim poziomie. A to ,że wszystko jest po angielsku to wisienka na torcie, bo właśnie staram się o piąteczkę z angielskiego na semestr, a tak sobie go podszkolę.

    Karolinasz333

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Great outfits! Good luck ♥
    I think 1st outfit is the best.

    Szu_szu

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I really like the third outfit :)

    Asinek.xd

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Ten komentarz został usunięty przez autora.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Great! My favorite is the last :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. I love third outfit <3, but others are great too.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. A mi się niezbyt podobają, ale może następnym razem wpadnie mi coś w gust ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Hi Sanae. Great post! You Doll have beautiful face. All outfits is great. Good luck!

    PS: I can't speak englisch perfekt :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. not bad however it would be better to write in one language.
    Nie wiem i nie chcę wiedzieć ile błędów zrobiłam xd

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. @Witchkara

    Może i tak, ale nie wszyscy znają angielski :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. You're have fantastic face. And these outfits are really good and cute. This is your great start in stardoll-i-my blog.

    Pewnie błąd za błędem, ale cóż xD Fajnie, że jest ktoś nowy :D A nieskromnie mówiąc, zrozumiałam wszystko, jestem z siebie dumna.
    RoyalMiley27

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Thank you very much vor all coments! :) I'm happy about it to be a member here

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. You're amazing! Your outfits are very, very good. First is my favourite :)

    Good luck! I hope, you'll stay with us for a long time :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. Great! First and third are amazing! *.*

    diddlussia_kiss

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. Love your outfits, we want more! :))♥

    bad_lady123

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  18. First: I loooove your face! It's amazing (and natural in some ways, what we seldom see). Second: Outfits. Really nice, it will be pleasure to read your posts. Maybe, I have few reservations, but not very important.
    Sorry for my tragic English. :)

    Myślę, że przecież to nie zawsze MMV musi tłumaczyć. Zawsze może się z kimś zamieniać, żeby był podział pracy. Genialny pomysł, aby zaprosić kogoś zza granicy!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  19. Good job! Your face is so beatiful, I love it. I like all the outfits, good start! I'am waiting for new posts. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  20. The best is third ♥I hope you will stay with us :333

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  21. First Outfit is great:)
    Jako, że nie jestem za dobra w angielskim nie potrafię więcej napisać, ale stylizacje są ogólnie świetne szczególnie pierwsza i ostatnia:)
    TheOnlyProff

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  22. I follow you on the stardoll and i love your styles xoxo
    dzasta09

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  23. Great outfits ! I hope you will write on this for very, very long time ! Good luck ! :)

    Wenia99

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  24. Writing in English is a great idea! I think I'll be a frequent visitor here because of it. I hope you will persevere with it :) but there are some mistakes in the translation. 'Chose' not 'choosed' (2nd outfit), because 'choose' is an irregular verb. In the 3rd outfit: I have choose = I have chosen (Past Perf). :)

    An article is great, I like the second outfit - this shoes looks gorgeous with black knee socks <3.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  25. Your style is very nice. I love it ;)

    izolda1996-k

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  26. you have courageous style :)
    i like it and i'm waiting for more posts! ;p

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  27. I love your stylizations. I wanna see your next outfits with clothes from RIO. RIO have very difficult clothes and I wanna know how to wear them. If I had a mistake in this text, I'm sorry for them.

    corny.pl

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  28. Świetne to jest! Pierwsza stylizacja nie bardzo pasuje do mojego gusty, ale pozostałe są świetne! Już wiem na kim będę się inspirować :)
    beejbss

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  29. I love all outfits! The best is third. ♥

    kotka888MxD

    OdpowiedzUsuń